Space for Sleep
Sleep is essential to our overall health and wellbeing. However, poor sleep can impact mood and even lead to physical health problems.
This program will help you to understand the causes of any sleep difficulties that you may have, as well as providing you with the necessary tools and techniques for overcoming them.
You can learn to:
- Accurately record and assess how you are sleeping.
- Build a personalized sleep prescription.
- Manage the thoughts and worries that might be keeping you awake.
- Cultivate healthy sleep habits, associations and routines.
- Maintain a healthy sleep cycle into the future.
Space for Sleep consists of six modules, complete these in your own time and at your own pace over approximately six weeks.
Each module contains text, video and audio clips as well as interactive and engaging activities that will help you to sleep more deeply and with fewer interruptions.